RAIDER NATION! Beginning September 14th, Alpharetta High School will be back to hosting athletic sporting events on campus. While we will be hosting games and allowing spectators, there are some restrictions and guidelines that have been created by Fulton County Schools for both the health of our fans and visitors, as well as our student-athletes.
The first major change is that all events will be CASHLESS for the 2020-2021 school year. Tickets to all our events will be available online for pre-purchase at www.gofan.co. The cashless option will allow spectators to flow quicker through entrances of our facilities, and it will help limit direct contact between with our gate workers and employees.
Each of our sporting venues will have a spectator capacity set forth by Fulton County Schools. Once the allotment of tickets is reached, entrance to the event will no longer be available. All tickets must be pre-purchased prior to arrival to help with our new guidelines.
- Home Football Stands 563 fans
- Visitor Football Stands 187 fans
- Volleyball (Main Gym) 480 fans / 120 visitors (single court on main floor)
- Volleyball (Main Gym) 240 fans / 60 visitors (double courts on main floor)
- Volleyball (Aux Gym) 48 fans
- Softball 150 fans
Social distancing is required at all athletic sporting venues. We will have designated seating areas in the gyms and stadium. We ask that all fans follow the seating instructions and only sit in those designated areas. Areas that are off-limits to spectators will be clearly marked. For softball games, we request that fans bring their own chairs to sit around the park for maximum social distancing while supporting our student-athletes.
In addition to social distancing, Fulton County Schools have developed the following precautions:
- No tailgating will be allowed on FCS campus
- No student gatherings prior to event
- Each spectator will be temperature checked and screened prior to entry
- Each spectator will be required to wear a mask while attending event
- Spectators will be restricted from the following areas before, during and after each event.
- Press Box
- Track Area
- Inside any fence near the event area
We know these events will look very different than the past, but we feel very fortunate that our student-athletes are getting the opportunity to compete and represent Alpharetta High School. If you have any questions concerning the Fulton County Schools guidelines above, please reach out to Athletic Director Dustin Rennspies.